Information about our consignments
We offer excellent visual exposure in the center of Durango at 25th and Main across from the La Plata County Fairgrounds. Up to 45,000 cars a day pass the shop, multiple website listings exposure, marketing, sales experience.
It's all about Location, Location, Location, Exposure, Exposure, Exposure.
To consign your motorcycle:
1) We market research the bike for competitive pricing and are very educated with the local pre-owned motorcycle pricing market. Pricing factors include condition and demand of the type motorcycle. We will not overprice a motorcycle, we are here to sell the motorcycle not store it. Our reputation on selling good clean priced pre-owned motorcycles is extremely important to us.
2) We will project a recommended sale price to you minus the consignment fee of 20%. Which presents the payoff to the Seller. If the numbers fit within your bottom dollar or more in your pocket we hope to consign your bike.
3) All motorcycles are required to go through our 67 point Pre-Inspection Condition Checklist. This is paid for by you the Seller to assure the Buyer the motorcycle is safe and roadworthy. The cost is $75.00 (1) one hour shop time. Any noted recommended repairs to the motorcycle will be discussed with the seller before listing the motorcycle or any repairs are made.
4) No one rides your bike, unless agreed upon by you and a process we use if a test drive is needed. I'll be happy to go into more detail on that.
5) Required documents for consignment will be the following: copy of title or lienholder contact and payoff info, proof of insurance, registration, copy of your drivers license.
The motorcycle will be stored indoors at night.
We work with the Buyer so you don't have to.Feel free to take a look at our current and past consignment sales: